Miss Chain of Lakes Competition
Saturday, January 4, 2020
Application sign-up for 2020 will begin in September 2019
Eligible Miss candidate is a high school graduate as of June 10, 2020, and age 17-25
(birthdate between 1/1/95 and 1/5/03)
If you win, you need to be available on these dates:
Miss Minnesota Orientation in April (date TBD) 2020
Miss Minnesota week in June 13-20, 2020
Miss Chain of Lakes Application Steps
Use the buttons below to access materials needed to complete each step:
APPLICATION MATERIALS ARE FROM 2019 YEAR, AND MAY CHANGE FOR 2020
1. Email your completed contract with eligibility documents using the email link in Step 5. Please complete this step to confirm your eligibility and get approval to apply before you sign up at CMN and start your fundraising.
2. Select Chain of Lakes competition at CMN and start your fundraising to raise $100. Choose the crowning year 2021. This would be the year you would be Miss America if you won both Miss Minnesota 2020 and Miss America in 2021.
3. Create a resume using the instructions and form.
4. Create your social impact statement using the instructions and form.
5. Email your Resume, Social Impact, Headshot, Talent Track and complete your fundraising by the application deadline.