Miss Chain of Lakes Competition
Saturday, January 4, 2020
Application signup for the 2020 competition starts in September 2019
Eligible Teen candidate is still in high school as of July 31, 2020, and age 13-17
(birthdate between 8/1/02 and 6/19/07)
Must be available for these dates:
Miss Minnesota OT Orientation in April (date TBD) 2020
Miss Minnesota OT week in June (DATES TBD) 2020
Miss Chain of Lakes' Outstanding Teen Application Steps
Use the buttons below to access materials needed to complete each step:
Application Materials are from 2019 year, and may change for 2020
1. Email your completed contract with eligibility documents using the email link in Step 5.
Please complete this step to confirm your eligibility and get approval to apply before you sign up at CMN and start your fundraising.
2. Sign up for CMN and start your fundraising to raise $100.
3. Create a resume using the instructions.
4. Create your platform statement using the instructions.
5. Email your Resume, Platform, Headshot, Talent Track, pay your registration fee and complete your fundraising by the application deadline.
You may pay your fee online with the link to the left or mail your fee. Email to ask for the mailing address.